We’re opening Ottawa’s First Centre for Men!
We have already raised over $40,000 toward our budget of $75,000. Please give generously to support this exciting project. Here are two ways to support this campaign:
Learn More About the Campaign
The Ottawa branch of the Canadian Centre for Men and Families (CCMF) will be Ottawa’s first health and social service hub uniquely dedicated to the unmet needs of boys, men, fathers and their families. Our programs include domestic abuse support for male victims, resources to promote father involvement after separation or divorce, and mental health services that reduce the stigmas that constrain men from seeking and finding help. These programs are largely unavailable in Ottawa and will address an urgent need.
Our fathers, sons, brothers and husbands are facing serious challenges that are inadequately addressed. The experience of the CCMF sister agency in Toronto points to the good news; boys, men and fathers will readily access and benefit from the programs and services we will make available.
That’s where you come in. By supporting the Canadian Centre for Men and Families Ottawa Campaign, you will be playing a critical role in this game-changer for boys and men.
On behalf of the Canadian Association for Equality and our amazing team here in Ottawa, I am delighted to invite you to our special Lunch Gala in support of the Canadian Centre for Men and Families (CCMF) Ottawa. This unique event will take place on Sunday, May 28th at 1:00 PM at Biagio’s Italian Kitchen at 1394 Richmond Rd. in Ottawa.
Join us for great food, an exciting silent auction and short keynote addresses from our distinguished guests, including:
- Senator Anne Cools, longest-serving Senator and shared parenting advocate
- John Robson, National Post Columnist, CFRA Contributor, documentary film-maker
- Sandy Mark, Community development specialist supporting start-up social enterprises
- Nora Spinks, CEO and PDG, Vanier Institute of the Family
- Justin Trottier, Co-founder and Executive Director, Canadian Association for Equality
- Benjamin Roebuck (by video), Instructor, Men as Victims program, Algonquin College
Let your support go further by purchasing a VIP Ticket. You’ll be registered in a special program of recognition, access and engagement:
- You will be the first to visit the CCMF Ottawa for an exclusive behind the scenes tour
- Your name will be featured in perpetuity on the wall at the CCMF Ottawa
- Receive recognition through a Donor Profile on our website and in printed reports
Be on the ground floor of this exciting development and make a lasting contribution.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Register for our Lunch Gala in Support of the Canadian Centre for Men and Families Ottawa!